Wednesday, November 5, 2008

See what comes out when I start wishing ...

  1. My Music cum study room - To have a room in my house which has all sorts of musical instruments that I can play too (to start with Guitar, Drums, Synth, and Harmonica are a must .. now this is what they call a lofty aim.. hehe) Take a recourse to that room , play music, & compose music.... One wall of the room will have a huge rack where I will keep books & DVDs collection. A nice rocking chair for reading & all sorts of accessories for the musical instruments & a nice musician's chair :)
  2. Paint my complete house myself
  3. Experience a day in the life of an activist
  4. Drive a Tata Safari on Delhi-Chandigarh highway
  5. Be with atleast 10 1 yr olds for the whole day in a house (ofcourse with helpers for their food & other stuff that a 1 yr old needs help with). I know what you are thinking... I will sure go mad by the end of the day .. but it will be such awesome fun :)
  6. Take part in Delhi Marathon

2 comments:

Rachit said...

well your wishes sound full of energy and enterprise... and from what i know about you,i am sure these wishes will come true one day...and that one day will come very soon!!

SK said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.